I Slept With Your Imaginary Friend
Ever wonder what the sound of a life far-too-examined might be?
The thoughts and ravings of someone raised on too much pop culture and left to stew in his own thoughts?
Well, just add some Internet, a large dollop of caffeine and… you end up right here.
I SLEPT WITH YOUR IMAGINARY FRIEND is a wide-ranging collection of Adam P. Knave’s various humor writing from across the Internet, spanning close to a decade. As an added bonus, I SLEPT WITH YOUR IMAGINARY FRIEND contains doses of recent short fiction for extra literary flavor.
- Luke Cage’s invasion of a sovereign nation
- The real true facts about Pop-Tarts
- Details regarding Superman’s hoopty
- The secret behind spam e-mail
- Ninjas, mad scientists, talking trees, disco super-heroes, annoying children from the far-flung future, AND MORE
Adam P. Knave is the author of a few prose books (Strange Angel, Crazy Little Things, Stays Crunchy In Milk), some comics (Agents Of The W.T.F., Black Decahedron), webcomics (Things Wrong With Me, Legend of the Burrito Blade), and was one of the editors of the Eisner and Harvey award-winning Popgun comics anthology from Image comics. He lives in New York with his cat and spends his nights headbutting crime.
In the face.